Wednesday 15 June 2011

Atomic


Hey guys,  it's me again! 
Decided to do another entry since I've been a lazy blogger! :D

Just last week, Huiyi and I decided to go for breakfast somewhere around her place. At first we were thinking of walking around to check some cafes out, but as usual, we were hungry and just wanted to sit down and eat something ASAP! 

So, we decided on Atomic at Claremont Quarter! :)

Atomic is one of the new cafes that has just opened up in Claremont Quarter. It was a weekday morning/afternoon, but the place was quite crowded! There were a lot of stylish looking middle aged people who were dressed really well, so we enjoyed the people watching whilst we were there!!



Anyway, this is what we ordered! A Norwegian.
Basically it's just like an Eggs Atlantic/Eggs Florentine - bread, smoked salmon, spinach and two poached eggs to top it off

The Norwegian was quite a disappointment! The salmon was wayyyy too salty and the hollandaise sauce was too thick and too yellow. So we didn't really enjoy this dish. :( 


We also ordered their pancakes!
The pancakes came with some strawberries and I think some preserved apples? 
Not too sure what they were, but Huiyi didn't like the 'apples'. But I really liked them! :D 
However, I really did not like the pancakes! They didn't look very appealing and the taste was not very good either :/ 
So this was yet another disappointment! 

And of course, we ordered our coffees as well!
Here's my flat white

And Huiyi's usual - Latte 

Here's Huiyi! :) 

And me!
Please ignore the tired face -_-!!

ps we also saw a very interesting old man! He had a leopard print cowboy hat on, a fancy blue scarf and a pretty pearl necklace. haha!! He was quite a sight to behold..! :D 

Price:
The breakfast menu ranges from about $12- $20
The cost of our meal - 2 dishes and 2 drinks was $40

The Meal:
Definitely a let down! So many other better breakfast places in Perth!

The Ambience:

The location of the cafe is really good and the place has a nice vibe to it! 

The Service:
Service was really average, and I didn't think the lady at the counter was very friendly. 

Overall:
The food wasn't really good, but because of the convenience of the location, I may go there again! But perhaps, I wouldn't order the Norwegian again. 


Feel free to leave some comments or let us know about any great places that you've been to and would like us to review on our blog! :)

Lots of love,
Tiff 

1 comment:


  1. Hi, I do believe your blog could possibly be having web browser compatibility issues. Whenever I look at your web site in Safari, it looks fine however, when opening in Internet Explorer, it's got some overlapping issues. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Besides that, fantastic site!visit my web blog..best online betting sitesThanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending the time to discuss this matter here on your site.

    ReplyDelete