Tuesday 11 October 2011

Good Fortune Roast Duck House


Can't believe it's taken me this long to write a post about Good Fortune! 

Anyway, the other night, Chris and I were too lazy to cook dinner/didn't have any food at home to cook.. so we decided to head to Good Fortune for some yummy roast duck! :) 
The place is pretty small and usually quite crowded but when we went, we were lucky enough to get a table pretty fast! Sometimes you may even have to end up sharing the table with some unknown strangers if it is too crowded! :/ 

Chris waiting eagerly for our food to arrive! 

Chris's milk tea 


My lemon drink...which tasted just like lemon + water. haha 


We ordered one serving of roast pork... YUMMAYY!!!!!! :D:D:D


AND!!! Half a roast duck!!! heh heh heh!! 
Anyway, normally when you order half a roast duck, they will ask you if you want the boneless or bone(y) one! I much prefer the boneless though because it means more breast meat!! Haha. 


And that was me with all our food!!! 

Apart from just roast duck and roast pork, the restaurant also serves roast chicken...and some other roasted meat I think! Also, they have a whole lot of other items on their dinner and lunch menu! 

Their website has all the items that they have on their menu:

Price:
Half roast duck (boneless) : $20
Half roast duck: $19

The Meal:
The food was definitely yummy as usual. Really think that Good Fortune has one of the best roast ducks! I feel that some places have very ducky..ducks? Haha. But Good Fortune's roast duck doesn't have that strong duck flavour! On top of that, the meat is so tender and juicy! Ooh, also! Their chilli sauce is so so nice and they always give bowls of extra sauce on the side, so that's great as well! 

The Ambience:
The usual Northbridge feel...haha! 

The Service:
Not very good actually...they are not very polite or friendly but at least they are pretty efficient and the food comes fast! 

Overall:
I guess when I head to Northbridge for a Chinese dinner, I am not really looking for a place to dress up for or to enjoy the ambience, so as long as the food is good, I am very happy!! Good Fortune definitely meets my expectations in that aspect! :) 

Address:
344 William Street
Northbridge WA 6003

Tel:
(08) 9228 3293

Opening Hours:
Wednesday to Monday: 10am-10pm
Closed on Tuesdays

The restaurant also does take away, so you can call in advance to order and just pick it up at your specified time :) 

That's it!!!

Love,
Tiff 

1 comment:


  1. Hi, I do believe your blog could possibly be having web browser compatibility issues. Whenever I look at your web site in Safari, it looks fine however, when opening in Internet Explorer, it's got some overlapping issues. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Besides that, fantastic site!visit my web blog..best online betting sitesThanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending the time to discuss this matter here on your site.

    ReplyDelete