Sunday 8 April 2012

Galbiati - The Rail Mall

Hi guys!!! How was your long weekend? Well, my weekend was great, and I really wish that I didn't have to go back to work tomorrow! SIGH. But life has to go on doesn't it?

So anyway, here's another food post - maybe you can consider having lunch/dinner here one day this week?

I met up with my 3 of my dearest secondary school friends for dinner about 2 weeks ago, at Galbiati. It was a wonderful night of food, fun and laughter.



The restaurant was small and pretty cosy.


I really love chalkboards!


They even have cute little jars of homemade jam!



There was free bread - YAY of course!!! It was soft and warm (: heheheheh.


Calamari! Very nice!!! I forgot to take a photo until there was only 1 calamari left. 

We ordered 3 types of pizza to share. They cost $9 each.


Sausage and Brocolli - I've never had brocolli on pizza before and I must say that it was really good! The combination of sausage and brocolli was very pleasant.
Also, its good to have some green veg in your meal! 


Mushroom and Ham - I think most people will like this. Its a pretty classic combination and as expected, it didn't disappoint! 


Parma Ham and Rocket - My absolute favourite pizza combi!

We also ordered a Mushroom Risotto which I didn't manage to take a photo of but it was delicious, I am going to order it if I go back there!

We had a warm chocolate cake ($8) for dessert, which I didn't take a photo of again (I'M SORRY!!!). But it was fantastic! There was the right amount of melted chocolate in the middle and the cake surrounding the chocolate was nice and soft. DELICIOUS!


US! (: 


This photo is here because I think its cute!


Bestfriend - 11 years and counting.

The Meal:
Nice meal, but it wasn't fantastic or mind blowing.

The Ambience:
Nice and cosy!

The Service:
The service staff were really smiley and nice! The chef and owner of the restaurant was really nice too!

Overall:
3.5 donuts all the way! It's a very pleasant place to have a nice and quiet dinner. I will make it a point to go back next time to try out their other dishes, since we only ordered pizza this time round. I have a feeling that the other dishes will earn them more donuts!

Address and Telephone:
Dine in and Takeaway - 
The Rail Mall
400 Upper Bukit Timah Road, 
Singapore 678050
+65 6462 0926

Takeaway - 
29 Eng Kong Terrance
Singapore 599002
+65 6465 5337

Website and Email:
www.galbiatigourmet.com
info@galbiatigourmet.com 

Opening Hours:
Monday - Friday - 11am to 10pm
Saturday, Sunday & P. Holiday - 10am to 10pm
*Closed every Tuesday expect Public Holiday

That's all for today everyone, have a great week ahead! (:

Love,
Huiyi

1 comment:


  1. Having read this I believed it was very informative. I appreciate you finding the time and energy to put this article together. I once again find myself personally spending way too much time both reading and commenting. But so what, it was still worth it!
    visit my web blog..best online betting sitesThanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending the time to discuss this matter here on your site.

    ReplyDelete